Monday 7 January 2008

Orgasms

Almost as soon as I'd shut down my computer last night, I wanted to make another post. This time about orgasms.

Not long after we got together, I started talking to M about my desire for him to have control over my orgasms. It's very exciting to think that he would be the one to decide when, where and how I might be permitted to come.

In 2006 we started experimenting with this, and in April 2007 M told me that I was not permitted to touch my cunt directly with my bare fingers. That it was his, that he would decide who got to touch it and when and how, and that it was off limits to me. If I wanted to masturbate I would use gloves. Unlike previous rules M decided that this rule would not be for a finite period, but would be for the foreseeable future, and we would see how well I managed with it. Well, it's still going - I've become pretty adept at masturbating with a glove on and within three months had managed to work my way back up to the multiple orgasms I used to enjoy.

In the latter half of last year I started talking again about M controlling my orgasms - not just how I might have them, but when they might be permitted and how many. I'm pretty greedy and can happily keep going for hours. But if my body belongs to M (and it does) and my pleasure is supposed to be at his discretion (and it is) then what was I doing still having orgasms whenever I wanted and as many as I wanted?

There were a few weeks then where M would instruct me to masturbate, for example, on three separate nights but that I was only allowed two orgasms (whether I had them on the same night or different ones was up to me). Or another time I had to masturbate on three different nights, and I was required to have exactly one orgasm each time.

We discovered a rather fun side effect of this, which is that it leaves me just unsatisfied enough, just needy enough, to make me more responsive to M. To send him horny text messages all week and then shamelessly beg for his attentions when we next meet.

So, M's instituted a rule for January. I am only allowed one orgasm per 24 hour period. And within that, this week, I am required to masturbate every night.

Last night I managed to be 4 minutes late for bed (too busy getting the previous post edited...) and then by the time I'd actually got settled and turned out the light I realised it was only 3 minutes to midnight. I would either have to come before those 3 minutes were up, or I'd be having a Monday orgasm instead of a Sunday orgasm. I decided to save the orgasm for tonight and was a good girl, masturbating to the edge of orgasm and then stopping. I am very glad that I've taken to wearing pyjamas in bed though, as the extra layer to prevent 'accidents' is needed more than ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment