Wednesday 26 September 2007

Something else I'm always in trouble for

Very soon after starting this punishment, I thought with envy of the lines Iris had to write recently, simply because hers was so much shorter. This is now what happens when I break my rule through carelessness - 50 lines each time. At the moment I'm just about able to write them faster than I'm earning them, and it's definitely a strong incentive to be more careful. Half way through this lot today I wanted to text M and whine about how long the line was, but my finely-honed sense of self-preservation saved me.

Sorry about the awful picture quality, I've lost my proper camera.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I can almost decipher the sentence ;)

    sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you can probably pick out enough of it to make me wriggle with embarrassment!

    ReplyDelete