Friday 23 November 2007

Following instructions

M and I are going away this weekend, and he has instructed me to bring the cane with me.

I shall now pause and look about hopefully for some expressions of sympathy.

It's not that I've been naughty and deserve a thrashing, I have and I do. It's that I'm going to have to carry the cane on public transport.

"But what if a security guard decides to ask me what it is?" I texted frantically.

"Then show it to them. And then they'll blush and show you on your way," was the not-at-all-reassuring reply I received.

Firstly I would just die of embarrassment, and secondly what if they don't?!

I hope I'm going to get some points for obedience and trust and so forth, here - I'm hating this enough to seriously consider deliberately defying him.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes.

    I always get nervous when Chris packs something that is clearly perverted (as opposed to a hairbrush or a wooden spoon) in suitcases to go to the airport. What with the TSA and all, I can just imagine the x-ray and the knowing grins in the back, even if they *don't* say anything.

    ANYWAY, I hope it went all right :)

    sparkle

    ReplyDelete