Sunday 11 November 2007

Statistics

Statistics was the one thing about this course that I was nervous about before I started. I'm not good at maths and I'm even less good at the theory behind the maths, but I knew I would have to thoroughly understand statistics in order to do a good job on this course. It was almost enough to make me decide not to apply.

To help the students assess their progress, we were provided with an online multiple choice test. It doesn't count for anything and the staff won't know our marks, it's purely to help us see how well we've understood the material.

I just took it and got 8/10.

1 comment:

  1. i elected to take a biostat course once. that was one of dumbest things i ever did. i thought it would help me to be better prepared for clinical research, but in fact it just brought down my gpa and i don't remember a bit of it other than the face of my really adorable professor. :) good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete